Skin Rejuvenation at Ciao Bella in Bristol
Ciao Bella Aesthetics in Bristol is one of the leading clinics in the UK to offer the IPL based photo rejuvenation treatment. This enables us to offer our patients a safe, comfortable, and effective solution for premature skin aging with no surgery or downtime—exactly what you’re looking for. The Photo rejuvenation treatment which uses IPL, is also particularly useful in the treatment of both sun-damage, acne rosacea and facial redness. At Ciao Bella we offer a range of Award winning Laser treatments for multiple conditions.
To reduce visible signs of premature aging, such as sun damage, brown spots, visible veins, and discoloration. The treatment is powered by Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™ technology that delivers precise light through several layers of skin. This generates heat when absorbed by the targeted tissue, which corrects imperfections in the skin without damaging any of the surrounding tissue. A real-time cooling system works to keep your skin protected throughout treatment.
Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™ technology can also be used to treat both the underlying cause and the visible symptoms of acne. With our specially developed Acne device which uses a combination of blue and red light delivered simultaneously-the blue light destroys acne-causing bacteria, while the red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing. At the same time, a real-time cooling system works on contact to keep your skin continuously protected from the heat.
Skin rejuvenation PRICE LIST
Frequently asked QUESTIONS ABOUT skin rejuvination
If you’re getting a skin resurfacing treatment done, your treatment provider may be using Venus Viva™ or Venus Versa™.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Yes. Venus Concept’s skin resurfacing treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams, perfumes, powder, or makeup before your treatment session, and avoid tanning. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated. If you have excessive hair on the treatment area, shave it beforehand. It also helps to be prepared with information about your medical history—the technician will likely ask about it.