Sun Damage at Ciao Bella in Bristol
With the weather changing on a drastic level everywhere around the world, the sun is doing its part in creating a considerable temperature change. The UV rays are incredibly harmful to the skin and can cause certain skin conditions to flare up. That’s why at Ciao Bella in Bristol we specialise in treating sun damaged skin.
If your skin is sensitive and you feel like the sun may have damaged it, then skin rejuvenation is a treatment option that might work for you. It helps hydrate the skin and make sure that your skin is looking fresh and healthy.
With these two treatments, along with the understanding that the sun can do its damage, you should visit our clinic in Bristol and get the professional help needed.
sun damage PRICE LIST
Price ipl laser treatment (1 session)
Total: from £150
6 sessions + free 6 month top up
Total: from £900
Frequently asked QUESTIONS sun damage
At our clinic Ciao Bella Aesthetics we make sure that when you come in, we provide you with essential information on how you can protect yourself and what you need to know about it. Sun damage is, in simplest terms, the direct reaction of the sun’s UV rays on the skin causing redness, burning and sometimes decolourisation.
Here are a few things that you should know about sun damage:
- Majorly, those who are fairer and have fairer skin are more prone to sun damage than those with higher melanin levels.
- Sun damage can occur if you go outside in the sun without any protection. Protection includes sunblock or wearing hats.
· Sun damage can not only cause skin redness and irritation but is also responsible for a lot of skin diseases such as cancer.
Though we would prefer that you come to our clinic to seek help and treatment for sun damage, there are a few ways in which you can help your skin.
- Try not going out in the sun too much. Prevention is always better than treatment.
- If you do get sunburn, then the best thing to do is to use a towel, soak it in cold water and dab your face with it gently.
- Keep yourself hydrated and cool. The best way to do that is to continue drinking cool water and keeping your skin and yourself hydrated while being under the sun.
- If blisters do form on your skin, do not touch them or interfere with their healing. Letting them heal naturally is the best course of action.
If all of this doesn’t work, then please do come to our clinic in Bristol where we will be able to offer you professional treatment.