How does it work?
Let’s talk about how CoolSculpting works. This non-invasive cosmetic surgery alternative is based on the concept of cryolipolysis, which is the process where cold temperatures are able to kill fat cells, without harming the skin. The scientific principle of cryolipolysis was originally discovered Harvard scientists had observed that children, developed dimples in their cheeks after eating frigid popsicles.
The field of medicine has taken the principle of cryolipolysis and applied it to targeting acute deposits of fat cells. CoolSculpting works by:
- Specifically targeting fat cells with CoolSculpting applicators that use suction to draw the tissue into them
- Extremely cold temperatures are applied to the targeted area of stubborn fat
- This freezes the fat cells that are underneath the skin, without harming the skin
- The patient’s body will then dispose of the dead fat cells naturally
- CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure, meaning there are no cuts, blades, needles, or scars
- Patients can see long-term results in as little as three weeks!
- The results are long-term because the CoolSculpting method actually kills the fat cells, meaning they won’t come back in the same region
Where can I have treated?
The most common CoolSculpting treatment areas include:
- Upper or lower abdomen
- Anterior or posterior flanks
- Bra back (back fat)
- Inner or outer thighs
- Banana fold (below bottom)
When will I see results?
It’s possible to begin to see the first results of CoolSculpting in as little as three weeks after your first treatment. However, most patients see the majority of their results at about 12 weeks out.
How long will it last?
Because the fat cells targeted are frozen, it means they are eliminated, so they will not come back. This is associated following a healthy diet and lifestyle which will help maximize and maintain your results.
Is CoolScuplting safe?
Yes. More than 7 million CoolSculpting treatments have been performed worldwide, the only approved fat freezing with clearance from the FDA and analysed in controlled clinical studies in 100 clinical publications. CoolSculpting is proven to be a safe and reliable method for ridding your body of unwanted fat.
How do I book?
Here at Ciao Bella Aethetics Bristol we recommend booking a consultation. That way our expert nurses can advise you on the exact cost and guide you on realistic results that can be achieved. Our coolsculpting consultation can be booked here.